The National Association of Independent Land Title Agents (NAILTA) welcomes new members from across the United States. If you are located in any of the following states, join direct by clicking the following: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, New Jersey, Louisiana or Arkansas.
Your membership in the state independent land title association automatically entitles you to membership in NAILTA. We all know that there is strength in numbers – joining your state association or the national will make your organization stronger and strengthen us as a whole.
There are four types of membership, designated as: Individual Settlement Service Provider – $200, Agency Settlement Service Provider – $250, Associate – $300 and Underwriter – $595.
Scroll down this page to use our easy online system below to join via PayPal or use your credit card directly, or download the membership application and mail with your check to the following address:
National Association of Independent Land Title Agents
4980 Bluebonnet Blvd, Ste A, Baton Rouge, La 70809
Here are just a few of the benefits you will realize by joining NAILTA:
- NAILTA is committed to protecting your interests both on the Legislative and Regulatory fronts. Be part of the partnership of professionals who work together to bring the independent Real Estate Settlement Service Provider issues to the forefront at the state and national level.
- Stay on top of the latest industry developments with NAILTA’s Breaking News, President’s Message, and Legislative Alerts.
- Expand your leadership skills by serving on one of NAILTA’s many committees, you have the opportunity to work with other members on important issues facing the industry.
- Our online presence, including our website, Blog, NAILTA-alert announcements, our Job Board, and the frequent updates to our website are provided to you.
- By becoming a member, you help support those efforts. In addition, you will be aiding NAILTA in our main activities: interacting with legislators, lawyers, the media, and any other action that helps to further the cause of the independent Real Estate Settlement Service Provider issues.
- Opportunity to network and share information with other industry leaders.
- Receive all NAILTA communications and be invited to participate in NAILTA sponsored educational programs, training, seminars and conferences at the discounted members-only rate.